[Healeys] Conversion to LHD

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Conversion to LHD
From: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:19:44 -0400
Hello again, Healeyphiles -

Does anyone out there have any information/details about conversion of a BJ8
from right-hand to left-hand drive?
Most conversions go in the other direction, of course.  I only have a record of
one car in the registry that was converted from RHD to LHD.  It started out
LHD, then went to England and got converted to RHD, then to Belgium and back to
LHD, but I'm unable to reach the owner via e-mail to get his knowledge.
I know of two cars in the USA at the moment that need to go from RHD to LHD.

Thanks for any help!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry