Re: [Healeys] Carrozeria

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carrozeria
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:57:37 -0400
I have issues 2 - 6 of Carrozeria magazine which was published, beginning
in 1990. Issue number four includes an article, by Tom Kovacs, on the
restoration of AHS 3608 and one on the English wheel & planishing hammer.
Number three includes an article on the restoration of a TR3. Number two
includes an article on New England metal crafter Joe Stafford. Number six
includes two articles on the Ford GT40, and number five includes an
articles on crafting steering wheels of prominence. I would like to offer
these a set. If you have an interest, please contact me off the list.

Doug