Re: [Healeys] Shock Conversion Kerplosion

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shock Conversion Kerplosion
From: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:36:07 +0900
Hi Alan

As an engineer I would have thought that your first reaction would have been
to go back to the supplier and ask his opinion rather than broadcast it over
the web.

Again as an engineer have you thought to analyse the problem and looked at
the failure and made you own assessment?

In my opinion professional people who use a shotgun approach to solving a
problem should take a close internal critique of themselves.

Maybe it is just an unscheduled failure that could have happened to anyone
or maybe you are just setting up your case for litigation.

Just my 2 cents worth from another professional engineer.

Regards

John Rowe
Perth

PS. let the flames begin