[Healeys] BN2 rear lights and reflectors

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 rear lights and reflectors
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 01:34:17 -0700 (PDT)
My BN2 was rebuilt without the rear pods for the reflectors. It's on its way
to Scotland from Italy and in two week I will be taking it fir its inspection,
which will require it to have rear reflectors (the law came in force around
1954 and my BN2 is 1956). Rather than just fit the pods with the original
reflectors, I am investigation various options for reflectors and amber rear
direction indicators. There are some rather nice led amber led lamps that can
be fitted with an outer reflector ring (www.s-v-c.co.uk, see rear lights) and
I'm wondering if these might work. Can some kind person tell me what the
largest diameter lamp would be that might fit a BN2 rear pod? In the meantime
I will be asking SVC for the dimensions of these new led lamps.

Thanks

Mike
Brooks