[Healeys] My Healey blog is set up!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] My Healey blog is set up!
From: "Randy Dickson" <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:51:20 -0500
Fellow Healeyoids,
I have been working on my Healey blog this week.  I bought my 63 BJ7 just
over six years ago and I have 100s of pictures of the rebuilding process
with verbal description of the process as well as the frustrations and
humiliations. I sure learned a lot about what to do and what not to do.
Rebuilding the Healey cost wheel barrows of cash, miles of welding wire,
pallets of grinding wheels and barrels of beer to complete.

My Healey is almost on the road now.  I will be making new posts about
putting parts on, installing the new chrome and leather interior soon.

Check it out at healeyarchaeology.blogspot.com
Sometimes it takes you to a religious website about middle eastern
archaeology,...I don't know why, but keep trying.

Click on the "search blog" at the top to bring up most of the posts.  A few
posts near then end you have to click on to open the pics and text.

I will start posting pics and histories of my brother's Healey, a few
Healeys that I have had over the years and my friend's Healeys.

Randy in Wisconsin
Healey-Archaeologist

63 BJ7
66 Cobra replica