[Healeys] Ref: Friday funnies

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Ref: Friday funnies
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:06:42 -0400
One of the reasons that many of us served our country was that all should have
the right to express their views, whether I agreed with them or not. You may
not agree with someones' views but taking potshots only makes it wrong.
We are on this good earth for too short a period to snipe, (plus it is not
good for the blood pressure). In a couple of weeks or months, everyone will
have forgotten what started this. Unfortunately, the negative snipes will
remain with the original person who expressed them!
NOW, LETS MOVE ON!
Bill
BJ7