Re: [Healeys] general discussion/vote

To: <tomfelts@windstream.net>, "Dave Porter"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] general discussion/vote
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:47:42 +0000
Actually, the List has been pretty moribund lately.  How long can we discuss
zinc in oil, anyway (I know, I'm as guilty as anybody ).  At least this
discussion perked things up a little, for better or worse (people with Healey
questions have been getting the usual amount of responses).

How about we discuss whether or not Jag owners really are snobs (at least it's
LBC related)?

Jag Lister:  stiff upper lip.

Healey Lister:  busted upper lip.

bs