Re: [Healeys] John Fitch needs our help

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Team Thicko"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] John Fitch needs our help
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:35:33 -0500
I tried to send this earlier, but it bounced because it was too long.
I am including the first part of the article, please check out the
link at http://velocetoday.com/news/news_92.php for the whole story

Healey content, John was Pierre Levegh's codriver in the 1955 Le Mans
accident where their Mercedes hit Lance Macklin's 100S and flew into
the crowd.  That is just an unfortunate footnote in this man's life.

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."