[Healeys] Friday Funny..Ths Soldier and The Nun.

To: "'List Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funny..Ths Soldier and The Nun.
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:49:45 -0400
A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, 'Please, may I hide under
your skirt. I'll explain later.'

The nun agreed. A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, Sister,
have you seen a soldier?'

The nun replied, 'He went that way.'

After the MP's ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and
said, 'I can't thank you enough Sister.  You see, I don't want to go to Iraq
.'

The nun said, 'I understand completely.'

The soldier added, 'I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!'

The nun replied, 'If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a
great pair of balls....I don't want to go to Iraq either.'