[Healeys] bulb houlders

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] bulb houlders
From: Don Day <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
HI List does anyone have any past experence with new wiring harness?I bought a
new harness from British Wiring in IL.2 years ago.I'm just now puting my 67BJ-8
back together.I'm now doing the dash wiring.I thought I would install new bulbs
for all the dash lights into my new wiring harness bulb houlders.I bought new
bulbs from moss.the box was from the UK.When I try to screw in the bulbs to the
new bulb houlders in the new wiring harness the bulbs just spin.I screw them
into the old wiring harness bulb sockets and they screw down tight?Is there a
larger  base bulb that I can use? Or should I cut off they new harness bulb
sockets and solder my old ones on?Any thoughts?
            Don