[Healeys] April Healey Marque

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] April Healey Marque
From: "James Sailer" <bj8Healey@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:23:57 -0600
Morning Folks .. Still winter here in Idaho ... 20's F ... 35 - 50 mph wind
with snow .. I was sitting by the fire this morning looking through my April
Healey Marque when my eye could not reconcile the BJ7 photo at the center of
the magazine and on page 27 ...  Is there a special bumper bracket for a BJ7
or is the bumper floating at the front of the car?  Seems if there are
brackets like on my BJ8 ... they are invisible!

pathetically waiting for spring .. or the wind to stop so it is worth skiing
(yes David Nock still another 3 glorious weeks of ski season .. 546 inches to
date ... with a base of 141 inches ...)

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8