Re: [Healeys] April AHCA Marque

To: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>, Austin Healey list
Subject: Re: [Healeys] April AHCA Marque
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:25:38 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Ed;  I have not received the April issue of the AHCA Marque yet.  My
understanding is that the Southern Ontario Club mailing was done on Monday,
April 7th. [40th anniversary of Jim Clark's passing].  We should be receiving
our copy within the next few days.  No problem. :-)
  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

"E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net> wrote: <<Good Day Folks   Has anyone
received the April Marque? If so could you let me know and what the imagine on
the cover was. >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives