[Healeys] in Louisville, Ky

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] in Louisville, Ky
From: "Craig" <cbhlouky@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:50:18 -0400
Featured Marque of the June 6th & 7th, 2008 BRITISH BASH car show in
Louisville, Kentucky, is HEALEY!
SAVE GAS money by PR-REGISTERING!!
Help raise money for the St. Joseph's Children's Home
HAVE a GREAT TIME! Ask any Healey owner who has attended our show!
SHADED LAWN to show your car!
GREAT PRIZES!!!  33 Classes PLUS MORE!!!
DOOR PRIZES! 2 Split-the-Pots
Friday evening "PUB NIGHT" with a short cruise, live music, good food, beer,
ice cream, kiddie "bounces" !!
Saturday all British car show followed by a cruise down River Rd to the
Dairy Queen!!
REAL restrooms!! ( tell your spouse!!)
PRE-REGISTER BEFORE MAY 3RD !!!
Save over 30%

12 MORE DAYS TO SIGN UP CHEAP!!!
Go 2  www.britishbash.com
If you would prefer a mailed flyer, email me and I will have the Post Office
deliver one to you!!
cbhlouky@bellsouth.net
Thanks and see you in June,
Craig Holmes
British Sports Car Club of Louisville, Ky