Re: [Healeys] Uprated Front Sway Bar

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>, healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Uprated Front Sway Bar
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:23:20 +0800
Bob -

I have Cape's rose jointed uprated sway bar on my BJ8.  I can tell you
for regular driving in the hills it transforms handling and makes the
car drive like a modern car.  Grips the road, no wheel hop or shake,
it really makes a difference, and will get rid of "nervousness" you
talk about.  No problems as far as I can tell with respect to
suspension wear (I've had it on the BJ8 for about 6 years now).  I'm
not sure if the sway bar will be too much for your 100, but on the six
banger it helps tame the heavy understeer from the 6ers big motor up
front.  Highly recommended!

Alan

--
Alan