[Healeys] Vinyl Trim extras on the 100

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Vinyl Trim extras on the 100
From: William Berg <williamsantiks@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:01:36 -0700
Good Morning Rich and the gang,
As to Additional vinyl glues-ins for the AH 100
I glued in/on :
The inner door panel against the door skin
The top of the doors, inside, leading up to the Aluminum trim
The piece that surrounds the handbrake on the fixed tranny cover
The trim around the seat bases
The trim around the parcel shelf
The little block that gives alignment to the trunk stay
The wood block that prevents the spare tire from pushing in to the interior
Now we've confirmed that there will be trim at the front edge of the Tanny
tunnel cover where it meets the
firewall plate.
Is there any other area that need add-on vinyl treatment before I finish
putting it all together?
Thank you _William Berg '54 BN1