Re: [Healeys] interior trim on Speedwell Blue Sprite

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] interior trim on Speedwell Blue Sprite
From: "Herbert Miller" <hgmiller3@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:14:24 -0500
--===============1877765859==

I agree. My car AN522907 is Ires blue with blue interior. I bought this car
in 1964 with the original interior. I have since done a complete restoration
to original condition. The car did indeed have dark blue trim with light
blue piping. Heritage http://www.heritagetrim.com/  can provide this
combination in the original vinyl. You can email me for pictures of the
finished installation.

By the way, over the years the vin for my car was incorrectly transcribed to
the title, as 22901. I ordered my Heritage cert. using that #. When I found
the original # plate it was 22907. I ordered another cert. As a result I
have a Heritage cert. for AN522901 that is looking for a home.

Herb Miller
AN522907