[Healeys] BN6 Radio Suggestions

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN6 Radio Suggestions
From: john close <f9cougar@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ladies and Gents - I had a classic Autosounds Radio in my Healey. Looked
semi-vintage sitting on my parcel shelf, but it crapped out. Now I'm thinking,
why not upgrade? I'm thinking about something more modern - an am-fm receiver
with an iPod port. But, to hide its modern appearance for shows and to prevent
theft, I'd like to be able to remove/re-install it easily, have it capable of
sliding way back, out of site, or maybe even have it live in the boot.

  I'd sure appreciate your suggestions. Thanks - John Close