[Healeys] Stolen Healey (BJ8) in the UK

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Stolen Healey (BJ8) in the UK
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 22:10:54 +0200
I have got this information from Mell Ward and thought it Could be
helpful to send it to the Healey list

Hi Everyone
I have been contacted by Cornwall Police who are looking for help
tracing a stolen Austin Healey, unfortunately they don't know what model
it is, but from the description it sounds like a 3000?.
This is info they have given me:
- Austin Healey Sports Car 3.0 litre
- Reg: JAW 970E
- Colour: Ice Blue over White with a Dark Blue Interior
- Frame Number: HBJ840978
- Engine: 29K-RU-H-15501
Could I please ask if anyone hears of anything or gets asked by anyone
about buying/selling one of these and its sounds a bit dodgy! Can you
please try and get as much info as possible, like location, engine
number etc off and contact me via email Tracy Messer
[mailto:tracy@bestjensen.com]
or on +44 121 533 1558
Thanks & Regards
Tracy Messer