Re: [Healeys] heater motor body

To: mail.maineguide.com <info@atteanlodge.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] heater motor body
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:26:05 -0700
Hi All,

See may rather dated article on restoring Bakelite on Jim Werner's Healey
Adventure website at:

http://members.aol.com/bgahc/01_jwha_bakelite.html

I've learned some things since I wrote this article and now use "Fiebings
Leather Dye" instead of India Ink to dye the piece black.

Please don't paint Bakelite unless it's been repaired with filler such as JB
Weld and you have no other option.  The patina of properly restored Bakelite
is wonderful.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt