Re: [Healeys] New (to me, at least) online resource

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New (to me, at least) online resource
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:09:54 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Readers,

Do The Monster Mash

I just found out about a website that will be a real boon to car enthusiasts,
while at my friend Brett, who is planing to put new Corvette running gear in
his Merkur coupe, he asked me if I had seen:

www.jaxed.com

It was put together by a Corvair guy and it searches many of the online
resources for cars and parts and gives you a list of what is availabe on all
lists - Amazing!!!  You also can narrow it down by state. Check it out!

Get on the sight - and click on the big MASH bar up by the top ......... then
your in - have fun

Best,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, Californis