Re: [Healeys] OT: Prius. Delete if not curious

To: Bob Johnson <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>, Healeys
Subject: Re: [Healeys] OT: Prius. Delete if not curious
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:10:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I've been driving a Prius since April, 2004 as my daily driver.  I use it
mostly on city streets but living in Los Angeles, I get plenty of Freeway
miles.  Personally, I like the car and would definitely recommend it.  I
understand that the newer year models have slightly more HP and I have also
just read that there is a "Sporty" model now being offered which has larger
tires and stiffer suspension.  It's definitely not a sport car but it is roomy
and easily seats 5 people.  I like the hatch back and fold down rear seats.
Plenty of room to carry stuff.
Ron Fine
61BN7
66 MGB