Re: [Healeys] Tech articles

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tech articles
From: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 11:52:10 -0700
At the risk of dragging this out by this one more message,
I have briefly re-subscribed to the list just to clarify that
there is no issue or problem here.  Norman has long been, and remains,
a Contributing Editor of HEALEY MARQUE magazine, and he had
merely had some difficulty contacting me about some of his
recent contributions.

One of those contributions will appear in the July issue, which is
currently in the design phase, and the other will appear subsequently
in an issue to be determined.  We are now working together on the
illustrations for it.

Again, I do not wish to drag this out, but felt it only appropriate to
clarify lest anyone get the wrong impression.  We continue to welcome
Norman's articles, just as we have done for very many years.

Reid Trummel
Editor, HEALEY MARQUE magazine
Published by the Austin-Healey Club of America
www.healeyclub.org