Re: [Healeys] seam sealer

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] seam sealer
From: "fmags" <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 09:18:32 -0500
Hi Elton,  go with the seam sealer.  It is what was applied at the factory, I
believe, and it's there for a reason.  PPG makes an automotive seam sealer
just for that purpose.  I used it on mine just like it was done on the trunk
floor I took out and it looks original and provides the protection against
water intrusion/rust.  Not a spot of rust in 10 years in that area.

Frank
Wichita, KS.
'65 BJ8

<Thanks to everyone who replied to my question regarding the advisability