Re: [Healeys] Seat Belts

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Michael <michael@clearhearing.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Seat Belts
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:11:33 -0700 (PDT)
   Hello Michael;

   You may wish to check out the following site which has the Austin
   Service Journal bulletin from 1961-11-16 regarding fitting of seat
   belts in the Big Healey.

   http://www.ahcso.com/TechTalk/Seat%20Belt-ASJ.pdf
   --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7

   J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives