Re: [Healeys] Roadside failures

To: healeydoc@sbcglobal.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Roadside failures
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:55:20 EDT
Aside from a cracked cylinder head and consequent blown head gasket the  only
one I can think of is when one of the insulating plastic sleeves in the
distributor wore through (I then still had points) and grounded out  the coil.
Luckily I had a spare ignition set and after a quick fix I  got back underway.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 5/14/2008 11:06:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,