[Healeys] Posting problems

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Posting problems
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:52:57 EDT
Perhaps some smart member can help me with a few problems I have been  having
with the list--I have written the administrator but have not gotten any
response, though I am sure he is busy otherwise.

Over the last six months I have received notices on about 3-4 occasions  from
the "Healey Bounce" or something like that telling me that because too  many
messages have apparently been bounced by my server or by my spam  filter my
membership was being terminated and I would have to re-enroll, etc.  which I
have done each time.

In completing my list preferences I have always elected to receive a copy  of
my own posts--nevertheless I never get them and the only way I have  to
confirm that my messages are in fact reaching the list is via a  reply message
from
some other lister.  If it matters I have my spam  filter turned off and while
I get lots of solicitations from people abroad who  want to send me money,
etc. I still don't see my messages and every month or so  am notified by the
Bounce Police that my spam filter is set too high, etc.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Best--Michael Oritt

favorites at AOL Food.