Re: [Healeys] loud engine clatter - tests performed - followup

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] loud engine clatter - tests performed - followup
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 09:49:31 +0800
Well, you have bad compression on #2 so I'd start there.  could be lots of
things.  I'd take Normans advice and park it and pull the head, probably you
will have to drop the pan too.

One last sanity check - does the clatter go away when you step on the
clutch?  You could have a loose piece on your clutch cover if it does this.

Good Luck!  Let us know what it is.

Alan