Re: [Healeys] Hot Healeys

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>, healeylist
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hot Healeys
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 19:47:16 -0400
Bob,

I concur.  I ran a Hayden flex fan on my BJ8 for many years.  It appeared to
make things 5-10 degrees cooler but the whirrrrr sound was a bit annoying.  The
sound was similar to the sound of the early Z cars when running.  Finally
removed the flex fan and replaced it with stock.  No more than I drive Baby Car
(name given by son many moons ago) I figured I could handle it.

Keith Pennell