[Healeys] Parts needed- sidshift 4 speed gearbox,

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Parts needed- sidshift 4 speed gearbox,
From: Ken Wignall <ourxke@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 20:48:14 -0400
If you read my previous post you will understand my quest. I am suddenly in
search of an overdrive unit, or the rear section(half) of one, and either a
complete 4 speed sideshift gearbox or the main shaft from one, with healthy
splines on it. I will even take a parts car if anyone nows of a bad,
non-restorable one, sitting somewhere within 250 miles of New Jersey, USA.