Re: [Healeys] Global Warming and where did the gas go?

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Global Warming and where did the gas go?
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 20:42:44 -0600
<<It was intended (more or less) as a comment on how wasteful we are, as
Americans. >>

Considering the amount of DOLLARS being spent this weekend by Americans IN
ATTENDANCE at both Charlotte (NASCAR, which I AM watching this minute<G>) and
at Indy (IRL), the number of FAMILIES being fed by same, the CHARITIES being
WELL supported by "racing",
I fail to see how "wasteful" can enter, Don.

How many trees did you books kill??

I sure wish my name was France or George!!!!!!!!!  I KNOW I would not be
sitting at a computer trying to drum up LOTS of "little" orders!!!

Ed
Please visit my site at:   www.justbrits.com