Re: [Healeys] Where does the gas go? NOT HEALEY- POLITICAL

To: "'Healey Mail List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Where does the gas go? NOT HEALEY- POLITICAL
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:58:05 -0600
<<Alan, add me to your list.>>

Guys, you could make it REAL easy on yourselves and join my UN-moderated
"PolySci List".  Only a couple dozen Members (NOT me tho<G>).

Use exact same software as Healeys List so you already now "how to use"<G>!!
Attachments ARE allowed and I care NOT about what you say/discuss.

Just send a mail to:  polysci_101-request@justbrits.com with NO
"Subject:" and just the word    subscribe    in the body.  The rest, exactly
like Healeys, is automatic.  Doesn't cost anything and I don't need/want
donations.

Strangly enough, the author whose words I am replying to IS a Member already!!!
 LOL

Ed