Re: [Healeys] Not Healey, Magic Jack phone service

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not Healey, Magic Jack phone service
From: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:15:06 -0400
Ok, I guess I didn't read far enough, but I get cable, internet service
and phone service from time Warner called "all-in-one" for $116 a
month..
If you buy the cable service and internet separately you have to pay at
least the same price so the way I look at it my phone service is free..

Sorry to bomb the list with non-healey stuff, I'm done...
I'll go back to healey's more interesting anyway..