Re: [Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island

To: Mike Carpenter <m.j.carpenter@cox.net>, <editorgary@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:40:29 -0700
I got one yesterday;   Gull Wing Motors, right?   Figured he got it from the
club in some fashion.  Trashed it like all other junk mail (credit card
offers, real estate sales, stock brokers, etc.) but not offended in any way.
He used his apartment as a return address instead of his business, which was a
bit sleazy but I have heard of him so no big deal.

Richard Of CA/KY
1960 BN7 440> ----- Original Message ----- > From: <Editorgary@aol.com>> To:
<healeys@autox.team.net>> Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:27 AM> Subject:
[Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island> > > > In a message dated 5/27/08
10:34:33 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net> > writes:> >> >> >>> >> Has
anyone else on the list who is a member of AHCUSA received a letter> > from>
>> Peter Kumar of Long island city (sic) indicating an interest in their> >
Austin> >> Healey (sic)? He is listed in the alphabetical section of the
AHCUSA> >> resource> >> book but not in the geographical (New York) section.
Just curious to see> > if> >> he is using the membership list as a source
document for solicitatio> >>> > I got one as well; just trashed it. Clearly a
person with bad ideas, lots > > of> > time on his hands, and no technological
savvy. Time consuming scam...> > Cheers> > Gary> >> >> >> > **************> >
Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with> > Tyler Florence"
on AOL Food.> > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&amp;> >
?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)> >