[Healeys] Fwd: Re: Healeys (modifications)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: Healeys (modifications)
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:42:16 -0400
Listers,

We are blessed to have numerous racers of Healeys still around.  One such
gifted racer and all around nice guy is Fred Crowley.  Here is a email I
received from him.  Thought everyone might want to see the two pix he included.

Keith Pennell

> Hi Keith,
>
> Unfortunately not this year. I'm going up to run the Sommet des Legendes
> vintage race at Mt. Tremblant, Quebec 27-29 June.
>
> I've attached some pictures from last weekend at Eagles Canyon northeast of
> Decatur, Tx. The car behind me is a Lola Mk I. Very few ever made (I believe
> about 7 of them). My car was running good and strong - had a blast.
>
> Cheers, fred

Healey & Lola 2 resized.jpg]

Eagles Canyon May 2008 1 (modified).jpg]