[Healeys] The time has come

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] The time has come
From: "Kit Henry" <kit@henrymotorsports.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:23:33 -0400
Healey List:

The time has come that something has to go so that my son can continue to
race, and I can lower some bad business debts.
My 1965 Austin Healy 3000 is up for sale
Photos later this weekend
Believe there are pictures currently on www.henrymotorcar.com

Decent Daily Driver, by no means a trailer queen, though has that potential
Needs to be repainted Lacquer sat in the sun in a garage and is chipping off
Cream with Red interior
Transmission leaks though shifts well and the O/D works fine
Normal Scuttle Shake lessened when wheels were balanced
No rust that I am aware of as I believe if there was nay it was all taken car
of by previous owner
Chrome in very good to excellent condition
New Battery last night, fired right up, Drove it around shop, brake hanging up
after winter storage
Dash wood in decent to above average shape

Car will not be given away Current thought of $30,000 as this car has the
potential to be a awesome car with not a ton put in it

Checking to see what I have in spare and whether they go with it or separate

Do have a spare set of Carbs, all polished a gorgeous never installed on car
Make Offer

Kit Henry

Bellevue, Ohio   20 minutes south of Cedar Point
419-217-0685