Re: [Healeys] Conclave

To: "Dan Serrao" <jobu53@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conclave
From: "gary brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 03:11:57 -0400
Hi Dan,
This is Gary Brierton and I'm one of the AHCA officers who are planning the
AHCA Cross Country Caravan for Kids to benefit the Make a Wish Foundation ..
The closest we come to Phoenix is on our last day of travel when we go from
Lake Havasu City Friday am (6/27) to San Diego.  We will be coming down 95, to
62, to 177 to join I-10 at Desert Center, CA.  We leave I-10 at 111 and follow
another list of State highways to I-15 into San Diego.  My cell is
336-239-5047.  Call if you think you would like to link-up with us.
Gary Brierton
AHCA VP Club Support
Driving the Silver Bullet '07 BJ8