Re: [Healeys] Rights issues - interesting form of scam,

To: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rights issues - interesting form of scam,
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:17:09 -0700 (PDT)
Dean, If you get this I would;

1. Write a registered letter [requiring proof of delivery and a sig on
delivery] to the sender requesting a notarised copy of the official
appointment of the outfit to their claimed role by their client.
2. Send a copy to the headquarters of their client [RBC?] for similar
notarised confirmation.
3. Hire a trademark attorney for an hour.

http://www.tabberone.com/Trademarks/HallOfShame/CyberCops/ContinentalEnterpr
> ises/ContinentalEnterprises.shtml
>

> Thanks, tadek

  Robert N. Blair