Re: [Healeys] Another Healeyesque project for sale

To: Ross Maylor <rvmaylor@shaw.ca>, Healey Forum
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Another Healeyesque project for sale
From: Jim Lesher <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:20:36 -0400
Just as a follow up, that Devin Ebay item was 15050609959 - the body sold for
$4,875 yesterday.

If anyone wants to see photos of a Devin on a Healey? I will send them to you
this evening. I meet a fella yesterday at the All Brit Car Show in Ft
Washington, PA. He put the Devin over a 57 BN4 Longbridge back in 1958. He has
been driving it since then. He did some other modifications, such as a
Ruddspeed tri-carb setup. > From: cleona44@hotmail.com> To: rvmaylor@shaw.ca;
healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:34:22 -0400> Subject: Re:
[Healeys] Another Healeyesque project for sale> > In 1958, the kit was
available for $295. If you wanted doors and the headrest> for the 56
Streamliner effect, it was another $55.> > You can check Ebay for a sale
yesterday of an unbuilt unit .> > > Jim> > Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:39:14
-0600> From: rvmaylor@shaw.ca> To:> healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: [Healeys]
Another Healeyesque project for> sale> >
http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/other/1180626813/1180626813ss.htm> >> >
$48000.00 seems like a lot of dough for a 100 chassis and some fiberglass.>>
Does anyone remember what these Devin or similar kit shells went for in>>
period?> > Regards> Ross Maylor> 1958 BN6>>