Re: [Healeys] mirrors again - Part Number?

To: "Robert Blair" <rnbmail@yahoo.com>, "Michael Salter"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] mirrors again - Part Number?
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:05:22 -0400
    We have a shop locally that buys wrecked Harley cycles and rebuilds
them.  (There are a lot of them)  I buy the good mirrors from them, and we
fit them to sidescreen 3000 models and Sprites.  They screw in directly to
the windshield mounting "foot" by removing one screw. (On our website there
are pictures of a yellow Bug Eye wearing two.)  Some people put them in the
sidescreen hole, but we like the windshield mount better. We also retail
them.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net