Re: [Healeys] (no subject)

To: <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 09:53:07 +0100
Try tightening up the bleed screw as the other person is still depressing
the pedal, ie pedal is on its last downward stroke and you tighten up before
pedal hits bottom. Sometimes a little air gets sucked back when the stroke
has finished.....so you get 95?% of the air out of each line, but never the
last 5%. There's something in my BMC manual to that effect. I always used to
get hung up that way. Or get a set of those one way valved bleed screws
whose name I've forgotten!
Simon