Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

To: "'Healey Mail List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants
From: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:48:36 -0400
Well, it turns out I was on the other end of the utility stupidity.  I
recently terminated service at southern California Edison.  They sent me a
bill here in Michigan and I paid it. Apparently, their computer thought it
was paid late, and assessed a penalty of $0.08 - eight cents!  I called them
and asked if they really required this to be paid, as many utilities waive
it if it's under a dollar.

Nope.  I had to pony up 43 cents in postage to pay an 8 cent bill!  Who
knows what the cost to them is to actually process it....

Go figure.  Anyway, my carburetors are on their way back from Jim Taylor, so
I will have something to do other than rant!

Al Fuller
'62 BT-7