[Healeys] Reamer for king pin kit

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Reamer for king pin kit
From: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:34:41 +0200
Hello,

In a quest to ream the bushings for the king pin kit I visited about 15
shops without success. They all say they can do it, but without the proper
reamer they will never be able to ream the 2 bushings so they are properly
aligned.
I thought of sending it to UK or US to get it done, but I think it's waste
of postage money..

I think I finally found a shop which might be able to do the reamer. I am
concerned though with the size of the reamers - what should they be?

I found somewhere, that the sizes should be:
Large 0.688" = 17.4752mm
Small 0.817" = 20.6248mm

(These are the reamer sizes, not the king pin sizes)

Can anyone confirm this?

Many thanks,

Tadek