Re: [Healeys] Wiring Problem

To: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wiring Problem
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:51:01 -0400
Good question, Steve. For appearances, I did not disconnect the hydraulic
brake switch... thought it would look wierd with none or just one wire
connected to it, so that it is two wires going into the double connector.
The original green purple and my new addition. Then only the one green
purple on the way to the back of the car.  The hydraulic switch has a single
wire connector at the fire wall just before it begins its trip to the rear
of the car. I replaced that single connector with a double and added my
"new" wire from the new swtich there. I'll try Norman suggestion of
disconnecting the hydraulic switch and see what happens tomorrow. Norman is
a sharp guy... he'd already figured out my connections.

Thanks,

Bob Johnson