Re: [Healeys] Black Plates, a further thought

To: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Black Plates, a further thought
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:39:10 -0700
Thanks for the comments.  Interesting thought re the CA plates, both the
"black plate and the Vanity plate I have on my other car...I'll see how
Kentucky treats it because their taxes and fees believe it or not are higher
than Calif on cars!

I have a large box of items from original, including mods, orig owner
registrations, etc.  Re the owner vs custodian debate, I feel I am just the
custodian of this great little automobile.

Richard of CA/KY
1960 BN7 440>