Re: [Healeys] Convert to neg gnd question

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Convert to neg gnd question
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:52:01 -0600
<<This is one of the best benefits of membership.>>

Whilst I only sorta agree, STILL a bunch of BS, Tracy!!

Mags, Local Chapters (which not only do you NOT have, but do not even offer),
Resource (or Membership) books are what SHOULD be the BENEFITS.  Then add the
friendships BENEFIT plus a MAJOR Annual Event only make things BETTER for the
prospective Member!!

Maybe I'll MAKE people "join" the "Just Brits LBC Org" just so they can see my
pics and read the articles then retire on the "income".

NOT !

'Course I have only been a Healeyphile for @ 46 years and a LBC nut for
a few more years (and NO I am NOT saying how many more<VBG>).

Ed
President-for-Life
Absolute Ruler-for-Life
Just Brits LBC Org