Re: [Healeys] Painted front badge update--questions

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Painted front badge update--questions
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:20:07 -0700
Steve:  A few reasons:

1 - My car did not come with a cloisonne badge so replacing mine with one
would be 'inappropriate'.

2 - After going to several paint sources with a sample color that matched
the 3000 emblem on the trunk, I noticed the range of colors of nail polish
and the nail polish was the closest I could get.

3 - $40 versus $1.75

Frugal (c-h-e-a-p) Len