Re: [Healeys] OD Leak

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, "MGTD51"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] OD Leak
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:05:25 -0700
I agree with Ron.  I parked my car over a clean surface, waited a couple of
days, then used a plumb to estimate the area of the drip.  Sure enough, the
OD actuator side cover plate.  I subsequently found out that a gasket is no
longer made for this, so I used some Permatex.  Eliminated most of the
problem.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA