[Healeys] Header wrap

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Header wrap
From: r.dilisio@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 01:26:22 +0000
Has anybody had any experience with using header wrap on the down pipes of a
BJ8 to help reduce heat in the cockpit etc. ? I was told that it will
disintegrate the pipes in very short order due to encapsulating the extreme
heat. what are your thoughts? Also thanks to everybody who responded to my
transmission problems. I did use redline MTL and I did change the nylon bush on
the end of the shifter. I guess I know what I will be doing at the end of this
driving season!