[Healeys] FW: Fwd: MORE Sebring 3000's

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: Fwd: MORE Sebring 3000's
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 05:58:55 -0500
Hi Joe,

It was 56FAC, not 54FAC. (He owned both 56FACand 57FAC)

He did race 56FAC, and it certainly is possible he had composite springs on
it, but you may be confusing it with his red #105 car (Pendergraft raced
106). That car, #105, was a rallye car recreation, and was very developed
and did have composite springs, roller cam, fluid damper, etc.

I think that 56FAC was fairly original other than the approximation of
Healey Blue (I think it was a Datsun color). It was very light.  Last I
heard, it was owned by Denny Holloway in Iowa.

57FAC was in much rougher shape. I have the roll bar and fuel cell that had
been installed sometime during its life. You're right about it auctioning
for a record high price, something like $400,000+.

WST