Re: [Healeys] YouTube Healy Video from the Swiss

To: Edward Keuer <edwjkeuer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] YouTube Healy Video from the Swiss
From: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 7:07:17 -0400
Well, Ed, you have to be judicious in what items are absolutely necessary, but
it's amazing what you can get into the boot of a Healey -- as long as your
containers are soft.  The BJ8 has the luxury of two useless back seats with a
fold-down tray that can accommodate all the necessary luggage in soft bags.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA National Delegate